NOTE: This resource was updated on 6/8/23 and now includes 15 resources!
As Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs) continue to drive personal, team, and organizational effectiveness, this one-page PDF includes 15 resources that CHROs can leverage.
The 15 resources are organized into five categories:
- AI in HR: Shares ideas on how HR leaders can evaluate and implement AI within HR and the broader organization.
- Transitioning to a New CHRO Role. Provides resources that can help CHROs speed up their transition into a new head of HR role.
- HR Strategy and Operating Models. Offers ideas for capturing aspects of HR strategy and HR operating model.
- CHROs and the Board of Directors. Shares a few resources on talent and workforce questions Boards are asking.
- CHRO Effectiveness. Includes attributes of effective Chief HR Officers and shares ideas on determining the effectiveness of an HR team.
While I have shared many of these resources individually, I wanted to merge them into a one-page document for your reference. Each resource includes a direct link to the source article or report.