If you want the latest insights about work, the workplace, and workforce—sign-up to receive my Talent Edge Weekly newsletter by entering your email below. Published every Sunday, 6PM EST.
This week’s issue of Talent Edge Weekly covers the following five resources:
- Will AI Fix Work? | Microsoft 2023 Work Trend Index Report | A new 29-page report that explores the opportunities and challenges associated with AI’s integration into the workplace.
- Strategies to Improve Succession in a High-Disruption Environment | Gartner | Shares ideas for building robust leadership pipelines amid disruption and continuous change.
- 10 Talent and Workforce Risks Template | Brian Heger | Includes an inventory of 10 talent and workforce risks that firms can use to highlight their level of risk exposure and actions for mitigating risks.
- Major Six-month Trial Finds Working a Four-day Week Boosts Employee Wellbeing While Preserving Productivity | University of Cambridge | Shares findings from a 6-month study on the impact of a 4-day work week on outcomes such as workforce stress, retention, and business metrics.
- Your Workforce Includes People with Disabilities. Does Your People Strategy? | Boston Consulting Group | Provides ideas on how firms can ensure their DEI strategies include People with Disabilities (PwD). I reshare a DEI strategy template from Gartner.
Also included is the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the Month, and more!