This issue of Talent Edge Weekly covers employee change fatigue, realities of building a skills-based organization, employee wellbeing, disability as a source of competitive advantage, and AI in the workplace.
- Employee Fatigue Has Broken Change Management — What Can CIOs Do? | Gartner | Shares ideas for including ‘employee change fatigue’ as a decision-making factor for determining the timing and scope of technology implementations in an organization.
- Building A Skills-Based Organization: The Exciting But Sober Reality | Josh Bersin | Discusses the realities and challenges of becoming a skills-based organization and offers considerations for practitioners as they navigate these challenges.
- Employee Wellbeing Playlist | Multiple Resources | A one-page PDF that includes 5 resources for enabling employee wellbeing in an organization.
- Disability as a Source of Competitive Advantage | Harvard Business Review | Shares four competitive advantages of including individuals with disabilities in the workforce. I share bonus resources.
- Four Essential Questions for Boards to Ask About Generative AI | McKinsey | Poses essential questions that boards should ask company leaders, including those in HR, about the implementation of AI in the workplace.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!