This issue of Talent Edge Weekly covers reskilling, AI and the future of work, critical roles, building the manager pipeline, and HR effectiveness.
- Reskilling in the Age of AI | Harvard Business Review | Covers how organizations are embracing 5 pivotal shifts in workforce reskilling.
- Future of Work Report: AI at Work | LinkedIn Economic Graph | A new 30-page report that provides the latest real-time trends on how AI is impacting various aspects of work.
- Strengthen Your Manager Pipeline by Promoting Self-Discovery | Gartner | Shares practices for helping aspiring managers determine if the manager role is the right fit for them.
- Identify Critical Roles to Improve Performance | MIT Sloan Management Review | Shares two strategies for determining an organization’s critical and influential roles. I share a bonus template for assessing critical role risks.
- What Makes an Effective HR Function? | RBL Institute Think Tank Paper | A 42-page paper that provides a comprehensive review of the factors that drive HR function effectiveness and stakeholder value.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!