This issue of the Talent Edge Weekly newsletter covers the augmented workforce, GenAI in HR, skills-based workforce planning, total rewards, and remote work.
- Augmented Work for an Automated, AI-driven World | IBM Institute for Business Value | A new 32-page report that covers AI’s impact on company business models and its effect on job roles and skills.
- The Role Of Generative AI In HR Is Now Becoming Clear | Josh Bersin | Addresses use cases of Gen AI in HR and offers tactics for how organizations can begin to gain traction in experimenting with use cases.
- A New Pillar of Workforce Planning | SHRM HR Magazine Fall 2023 | Provides an overview of how skills-based technology platforms can enable skills-based workforce planning.
- The Future of Total Rewards | Deloitte Blog Capital H | Covers why and how organizations must adapt total rewards strategies to evolving workforce requirements. I share three bonus resources.
- Remote Work Isn’t Going Away — and Executives Know It | Harvard Business Review | Shares survey results on the extent to which executives from U.S. businesses anticipate both fully remote and hybrid work models to increase in the next five years.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!