This issue covers GenAI’s integration into the workplace, HR’s role in enabling GenAI, two talent metrics that matter most, team-based performance management, and the ROI of leadership development.
- The Organization of the Future: Enabled by Gen AI, Driven by People | McKinsey | Shares questions that leaders should be asking and answering regarding Gen AI’s integration into the workplace. Has two bonus resources, including questions for boards to ask about Gen AI.
- AI Unlocks New Power for Employees: Are HR Leaders Ready? | MIT Sloan Management Review | Josh Bersin shares how HR practitioners can take advantage of the potential of Gen AI. Includes two bonus resources, such as i4cp’s Gen AI maturity model.
- Two Talent Metrics Matter Most | The Talent Strategy Group | Marc Effron covers two crucial questions for evaluating an organization’s ability to create value through talent.
- Setting the Stage for Team-based Performance Management | Deloitte Blog Capital H | Sheds light on 8 performance management considerations for enabling team-based performance.
- Investing in Your Leaders as a Strategic Asset: A Fresh Look at Measuring the Impact of Leadership Development | Heidrick & Struggles | Shares 5 key factors for determining the impact of leadership development.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!