This issue covers job and work tasks subject to automation, 3 talent templates, using data to test ideas, augmenting HR with external expertise, and work relationship index report.
- The Assume Nothing: A Guide to Human Capital Hypothesis Testing | Deloitte Insights2Action |Shares ideas on the importance of testing whether a belief or decision is supported by data.
- Jobs of Tomorrow: Large Language Models and Jobs | World Economic Forum | A new 34-page report that examines which jobs and work tasks have the highest potential for automation.
- Three Talent Templates: Critical Role Risk, Employee Retention Risk, and Non-Tech Barriers to Internal Mobility | Brian Heger | I share templates to help evaluate different aspects of talent management.
- Augment HR With External Expertise to Improve HR Competency | Gartner | Suggests that HR needs to augment its expertise with knowledge beyond its traditional domain as its portfolio of work expands.
- HP Work Relationship Index Report | HP Inc. | A new study that analyzes 50+ aspects of people’s relationships with work, such as the role of work in their lives, their skills, abilities, tools, and workspaces.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!