This issue covers women in the workplace, new approaches to job descriptions, rethinking work and the workplace, HR shared services, and the role of culture in enabling change.
- 2023 Women in the Workplace Report | LeanIn.Org and McKinsey | This new annual report shares data-based insights on the state of women in the workplace. It represents the largest study of women at work in America.
- A New Approach to Writing Job Descriptions | Harvard Business Review | Shares three emerging flexible approaches to job descriptions in response to the rapidly changing nature of work.
- Rethinking Work and the Workplace: Fall 2023 | People + Strategy | This 70-page Fall issue has several articles on reimagining work and the workplace. I highlight 2 articles that have implications for workforce planning.
- How HR Operations Can Drive Business Value in the Automation Age | Gartner | Shares three ways that HR shared services can continue to provide value in light of AI being able to assume various shared services tasks.
- The Role of Culture in Enabling Change | MIT Sloan Management Review | Identifies three change contexts in which organizational change takes place and shares the cultural enablers of each.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!