This issue covers: template for identifying critical positions, study on Gen AI, talent reviews, contingent workforce, and HR tech checklist.
- Template for Identifying an Organization’s Most Critical Positions | Brian Heger | I share a new one-page editable template to help organizations determine their most critical roles.
- How People Can Create—and Destroy—Value with Generative AI | BCG Henderson Institute | Shares the results of a study on the impact of generative AI on the productivity of highly skilled workers.
- Podcast: What Works…Talent Review | Future of HR Podcast | Host JP Elliot has a discussion with guests Anne Davis Gotte (VP Global Talent at General Mills) and Joe Garbus, (EVP Global Head of Talent at PVH Corp) on aspects of the talent review process.
- The Rise of the Invisible Workforce | The Conference Board | Addresses how organizations can more effectively integrate their contingent workforce strategy into their overall workforce strategy.
- Checklist to Review Your HR Technology Roadmap | Gartner | A 15-page paper on how HR can review and update its HR tech roadmaps biannually or when a review is triggered by changing requirements.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!