This issue covers 2024 HR goals and priorities template, HR trends for 2024, hiring later-career workers, how HR leaders are enabling hybrid work cultures, and the intersection between AI and employee wellbeing,
- 2024 HR Goals and Objectives Template | Brian Heger | An editable template to help HR teams document and track progress toward goals and objectives for the upcoming year. Can be used for non-HR functions.
- HR Trends Report 2024 | AIHR | Highlights 11 HR-related trends across three areas that will guide HR’s work in 2024.
- A Playbook for the Inclusive Hiring of Later-Career Workers | The Burning Glass Institute and AARP | A 17-page playbook on how employers can ensure fair hiring practices for later-career workers.
- How HR Can Empower a Hybrid Culture and Workplace: Four Key Focus Areas | Heidrick & Struggles | Insights from interviews with 8 HR leaders on how they are addressing barriers to making hybrid work models succeed.
- Is AI the Answer to Employee Mental Health and Well-Being Challenges? | The Conference Board | Explores the intersection of employee well-being and AI in the workplace, emphasizing examples of two companies using AI to support wellbeing.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!