This issue covers best practices for AI in hiring and workplace assessment, talent management in the age of AI, skills-based organizations, identifying and mitigating talent and workforce risks, and employee sentiment.
- Best Practices for AI and Workplace Assessment Technologies | Future of Privacy Forum | An 18-page paper that includes best practices for developing and deploying AI tools for hiring and employment decisions.
- Talent Management in the Age of AI | Harvard Business Review | Ryan Roslansky, CEO of LinkedIn, shares 3 significant talent management shifts business leaders need to embrace in light of AI.
- Redefining a Skills-Based Organization | Korn Ferry | A 10-page paper on aspects of becoming a skills-based organization. I share bonus resources.
- 4 Resources for Identifying and Managing Talent and Workforce Risks | Various Sources | Includes resources to raise awareness of and inform action plans for various talent and workforce risks.
- 2023 – 2024 Inside Employees’ Minds Study | Mercer | A 34-page report providing insights into employee sentiments regarding various aspects of their employment and workplace.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!