This issue covers 2024 talent trends and priorities, new GenAI and future of work report, deconstructing jobs, E&Y’s work index report, and leadership development.
- 2024 Talent, Workplace, and HR Priorities Cheat Sheet | Brian Heger | I share a working draft of my one-page snapshot of 2024 HR and talent priorities reported by various sources.
- Generative AI and the Future of Work | Deloitte AI Institute | A new 43-page report that provides a comprehensive review of the impact of GenAI on the future of work; offers practical implications.
- The End of Jobs: Paradoxes of Job Deconstruction in Organizations | Academy of Management Perspectives (forthcoming) | A 44-page manuscript covering the emerging concept of “job deconstruction,” including challenges in implementation and ideas to overcome the challenges.
- Future Workplace Index 2023 Report | Ernst & Young | E&Y’s third annual Future Workplace Index, which tracks C-suite and executive sentiment and behavioral data around the workplace of the future.
- Leadership Development Is Failing Us. Here’s How to Fix It | MIT Sloan Management Review | Discusses the limitations of current leadership development programs and emphasizes the need for a more evidence-based and results-focused approach.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!