This issue covers filling competitive roles without surpassing pay guidelines, using GenAI to support scenario planning, Verizon’s succession planning, neurodiverse talent, and the fractional CHRO.
- How to Fill Competitive Roles Without Breaking Pay Guidelines | Gartner | Explores approaches for hiring managers to fill competitive roles without surpassing pay guidelines.
- Use GenAI to Improve Scenario Planning | Harvard Business Review | Share ideas on how GenAI can be used to support three stages of scenario planning—an important component of workforce planning.
- Case Study: Verizon’s Data-Driven Succession Planning | CNBC WEC Summit | In this 20-minute discussion, Christina Schelling, Verizon SVP and Chief Talent & Diversity Officer, shares how the company revamped its succession planning process with a data-driven strategy.
- Building the Neurodiversity Talent Pipeline for the Future of Work | MIT Sloan Management Review | Shares how labor market shortages can be partly addressed by recruiting neurodivergent talent.
- 15 Ways Fractional CHROs Can Help You Achieve Company Goals | Forbes Human Resources Council | Highlights the value fractional CHROs can bring in driving organizational success, especially for start-ups. I share bonus resources for CHROs.
Also included are the 2023 Job Cuts and Layoff Tracker, Chief HR Officer Hire of the week, and more!